Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday baby girl!


Today my little baby girl is one year old! I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday I was experiencing the worst labor and delivery of my life! But all that pain was worth it. Daria is such a blessing in our lives. She brings so much joy to our family. She lights up the room with her cute little smile and her dancing keeps us laughing for hours. I just can't get enough of her! We love you Bubbas and hope your first birthday is great!

8 comments:

Alice said...

Love you Daria!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweetheart. Auntie Em

julz said...

Hey megan she is so cute. Well Jacquie is at Banner Desert and we have not seen Joe's sister. When Jacquie came here last Wed. they said yor sister in law would not be here for like a week and a half which should be any day. Maybe you could have her come see us. Jacquie's husband or I sleep here every night so hopefully we will meet Ruth.

Ruth Anne said...

I work this whole weekend, so I will introduce myself.

Happy birthday Daria! Wow, it really went fast!

Kristina said...

Happy birthday cute girl! I can't believe it's already been a year!

Jane said...

Holy cow how she has grown!!!!
Love you!!

Linda said...

Happy day to all of you! Birthdays are always special - because of whose day it is!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Daria! You certainly are a special sweetheart. Look forward to hugging you. G'ma Rae