Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love it!

This weekend we had a visit from our good friends the Duncan's. We had so much fun. We played at the really cool park here, went to a pancake breakfast, went to the Rodeo and went on lots of drives and hikes! I officially LOVE Eagar! We have so many beautiful places around us - Greer is probably my favorite. Greer is about 10 - 15 min. from us. We took the Duncan's up there and I could not believe how beautiful it was! I am so lucky to live in a place surrounded by so much beauty. I miss everyone in Mesa so much but I am really loving it here!

Oh by the way - Emma is officially a cowgirl! We entered Owen and Emma in the sheep riding competition at the Rodeo and Emma was a champ. She held on for 6 seconds - she was hanging on with all she had. She told us after that she just kept telling herself to be calm. Owen's sheep was a little crazy right out of the gate and he fell of quick. They offered him a retry but he wouldn't do it. Yea Emma!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun. I have to figure out how to spend more time up there! Rae

julz said...

Sheep riding my kids would love that.

Jane said...

This is great!!!!! We miss you!!

Ruth Anne said...

Sheep riding?!? I love it.

Every time I hear about it, I want to see it again!

Kristina said...

I am so glad you are having fun and enjoying it there. It sounds like a wonderful place to live!

Julie said...

i must admit that it is hard for me to believe that a little city girl can have a cowgirl for a daughter. i bet it was a bit surprising to watch her natural talent come out. surprising and yet proud momma moment. can't wait to see pictures of emma as the rodeo princess.