Saturday, June 20, 2009

It finally happened!


While all of Owen's friends and cousins have been loosing their teeth left and right, Owen has been patiently waiting and waiting and waiting. He is almost 7 you know. A few weeks ago he noticed one of his bottom teeth was loose! We were so excited! This morning while I was at the gym/rehab center at the hospital, Owen pulled his tooth out!! He is soooo happy! No we just have to wait for the tooth fairy to come! You've got to love the cheesy smile:)

5 comments:

Alice said...

Good job Owen! You deserve tons of money from the tooth fairy for pulling it out on your own!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Owen. Your Dad had to wait a long time too. Congrats! G'ma Rae

Ruth Anne said...

I am so excited for Owen!

I remember losing my tooth late in 2nd grade. In first grade they had a tooth board, and I totally never got to put a tooth on the board.

The second tooth is usually right behind. Just in time for school and the tooth board.

YEAH

Jane said...

Awesome!!!!!!

Julie said...

esme' is jealous. she has yet to loose a tooth. my dad says that kids who loose their teeth later tend to have better teeth. i am keeping my fingers crossed. both sam and i had jacked up smiles. good thing for braces.