Monday, July 7, 2008

What an exciting weekend!

Joe surprised us and took us ice skating! Luckily we had Daria so I didn't have to skate. Joe took both the kids on the ice at the same time - big mistake. Emma was freaking out - as you can see from the picture. She only made it out to the middle and then insisted that Joe carry her back. Keep in mind that this is only the second time Joe has been ice skating! Owen was falling down all over the place but Joe couldn't help him. Finally a man dressed in hockey gear came over and helped him up. Emma went once and never returned to the ice


Owen went back out and actually went around 2 times! It was nice and cold inside - Emma thought we were in Utah. I think that is the last time we go ice skating for awhile!




Daria and mom go to church for the first time in a month! This called for matching dresses and shoes for Emma and Daria(thanks nana)! Owen and Emma were so excited to have her go to church. Emma told Daria "you are going to love our church it is so fun".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha emma looks like she is thrilled.

totally cute church pic!

Jenn Ann said...

Too cute! Matching dresses for sisters rock! My grandma made them for my sister and I all the time.

Anonymous said...

Yippee, I can finally post! The pictures are too cute!
Love, Rae

Queen B said...

too cute about church! ice skating... I have not done that in years!

Jane said...

I have never seen the ioe skating helpers. How super cool!

Great group photo :)

Ruth Anne said...

I love the family photo, and I want to go ice skating with my family, too. I wonder if they would dig it?