Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

All of my family was in town over the holidays so I slacked a little on my blog! I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am so grateful for all of my blessings. I have an amazing family and the best kids in the world! I am so lucky to be their mom. I am excited for the new year and I hope all of you have a great one!

p.s. One of my wonderful kids dropped my camera on Christmas Eve so until I get it fixed I won't be posting any new pictures! (i think posts that have pictures are always more exciting)

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Hope it was great.

(Your word verification just gave me dyings. Not cool.)

Paula said...

Happy New Year to you too!

PS--It's a shame Santa didn't have time to know to bring you a camera for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

welcome back. Missed you.

Jane said...

You can use my camera :)

Taylor Anne Vail said...

blog update needed! I was so happy to see you when we came down. I tried stopping by twice before we left, but didn't catch you. I lost your home phone number dang it! Adam's g-ma erased it from her phone!!! Anyhoo...great to see you love ya!