Friday, November 14, 2008

She did it!

1.
2.
3.
4.
Daria rolled over today for her first time! Isn't she cute? I have about 50 pictures of her rolling over and laying on her tummy! I just can't get enough - I am so proud! After she rolled over a few times I just sat there taking pictures and she totally started laughing. The next post will have cute pics of her laughing - it took me long enough to figure out how to get these pictures in the correct order so I don't want to add anything else and mess it up!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it. what a heartbreaker

Ruth Anne said...

WOW! rolling on to the belly is supposed to be the harder roll. Way to go!

Kim Thomas said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Daria! G'ma Rae

Paula said...

Yay for Daria!

Jane said...

I love the action shots!