Thursday, October 16, 2008

California time!

First day at the beach! The weather was perfect. The kids had a great time. Thanks Hilly Bill, Katie and Ellie for making it so fun for Owen and Emma! Hilly Bill is Emma's new name for Hillary.
Balboa Island with Nana and Grandpa! We have walked around Balboa so many times I can't even count but it never gets old. The first day we were in CA we made a list of everything we wanted to do and this was at the top of the list. We got to do everything on the list except get a balboa bar:(
Santa Barbara Pier. We visited Nate, Cari, Grace and Ben at their new house in Montecito. We had a blast. The kids were very sad to leave. We miss you guys!
Can you even tell Cari is pregnant and due next month??
I love this picture. One of the older girls took this on the nature walk. It just cracks me up. Kids are so cute!
I have a ton of pictures from the trip - I will have to do a California time part 2 and maybe 3 or 4! We can't wait for next summer! Thanks Nana and Grandpa and Nate and Cari for having us. We love you guys!

3 comments:

Hillary Elizabeth Owen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary Elizabeth Owen said...

I love it too!! It is adorable! Megan I finally found your sight; how fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great trip. Rae