Friday, August 22, 2008

Up to ten

I just have to share this website with all of my friends and family who have small children. When my nieces were little (they are now 14 and 12) they were visiting my mom and dad in CA and my mom found this website. It is such a great site for little kids! There is a free section where you can play hundreds of games, color, play music and make crafts. Emma LOVES it and could play on it for hours! If you haven't already checked it out you should! Here is the address www.uptoten.com

Oh. I forgot to tell you when you get to the website click on up to ten free and then select Boowa and Kwala. It is kind of silly but kids love it!

4 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Ok, so we played there today. I love the internet and the free applications out there. Thanks,

Paula said...

Princess is starting to get into playing on the computer. She loves noggin.com , but we'll have to give this one a try too!
Thanks!

Kim Thomas said...

I just found this site yesterday!

Mike and Shannon said...

im going to have to try it! It was so good to see you yesterday. My kids love seeing their friends on the computer, thanks for your blog address.