Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Emma's new phone


I finally got a new phone!! I was actually a little sad but now I am loving my new phone. Everyone has always told me that my phone is huge and totally old school. However, I loved my old phone because I knew how to use everything on it. Well the other day it just stopped working. The screen just went crazy - it dialed but I couldn't see who I was calling or who was calling me! If I didn't have your number memorized I couldn't call you.

When I got home with the new phone Emma's eyes lit up and she said "Can I have your old phone?" She loves it and calls all of her friends and family. She even takes pictures with it. I wonder when she will realize that it doesn't really work?

7 comments:

Jane said...

Just wait until you catch her having a "pretend conversation" that sounds an awful lot like one you have had recently.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

so cute! Just wait until she strats asking for your "old" credit cards! :)

Kim Thomas said...

Congratulations on the new phone! You'll need a good camera phone for blog pictures. Welcome to the blogging family!

Queen B said...

too cute!

LOL, Jane!

Jenn Ann said...

Darn it! Queen B beat me here again! There's a reason we created a shared thought :)

Jinjer said...

LOL Jane...too funny. She is so cute!!

Unknown said...

think Emma is a total studette.